2. Responsible Office and Contact Information
Salzwelten GmbH, FN 55025w, Salzbergstraße 21, 4830 Hallstatt, is responsible for the processing of your personally identifiable data.
If you have questions about the processing of your personally identifiable data or about data privacy, please contact email@example.com or send us your enquiry by post.
3. Which of Your Data do We Process?
In the course of your visit to our website and the processing of your enquiry by means of the contact form, we collect the following personally identifiable data:
- Date and time of the visit to our website
- IP address, name and version of your web browser and information about your operating system
- Website (URL) which you had visited immediately prior to accessing our website
- Contact information (postal address, email address, phone number)
- Information you provide to us when filling out the contact form
You are under no obligation to provide us with the personally identifiable data which we request. However, failure to provide us with your personally identifiable data may result in your being unable to use all functions of our website. If, in some cases, your data is required by law, you will be explicitly notified to that effect.
You can manage many online ad cookies by various companies on the US website http://www.aboutads.info/choices/or the EU page http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/.
Salzwelten GmbH makes use of data collected on its web site for the following reasons:
- so we can provide you the requested information and services with the best possible quality
- so we can provide you with a personalised experience on our website
- so we can communicate information and announcements regarding our website
- so we understand your requirements and interests better and therefore can optimise our website and our offers
5. Purposes of Data Processing
We process the categories of personally identifiable data as listed in pt. 3 for the following purposes:
a) in order to make our websites as user-friendly as possible;
b) in order to further improve and develop this website;
c) in order to generate user statistics;
d) in order to recognize, prevent and investigate attacks on our websites.
a) in order to process your requests;
b) in order to be able to contact you regarding a possible business relationship.
6. Legal Basis for Processing
We process the categories of personally identifiable data as listed in pt. 3 based upon the following legal basis:
- the fulfillment of a contract entered into with you or accomplishment of precontractual measures insofar as necessary (Art. 6 (1) (b) General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”), or
- our overriding legitimate interests consistent with Art 6 (1) (f) GDPR, which consists of achieving the purposes as cited under pts. 5 websites (b) and (c), or
- the necessity to fulfill legal obligations to which we are subject (Art 6 (1) (c) GDPR), or
- within the scope of your consent (Art 6 (1) (a) GDPR), insofar as you have granted us your consent for the processing of data for specific purposes.
7. Transmission of Personal Data
For the aforementioned purposes, personally identifiable data will be transmitted to the following recipients:
- IT service providers with whom we contract;
- Companies which within our corporate group
Some of the aforementioned recipients are located outside our country or process your personally identifiable data there. In some circumstances, the level of data protection does not correspond with that in your own country. However, we only transmit your personally identifiable data to those countries which the EU Commission has determined provide an adequate level of data protection, or we implement measures to ensure that all recipients have an adequate level of data protection. To that end, for example, we stipulate standard contractual clauses (210/87/EC or 2004/915/EC). These are available upon request (refer to the contact data under pt. 2).
If a legal obligation exists to do so, your data will be shared with the public authorities.
8. Duration of Storage
We will fundamentally store your data for as long as we reasonably deem necessary in order to achieve the purposes as cited under pt. 5. Longer storage will only occur, (i) insofar as there exists a statutory retention requirement, or (ii) insofar as any potential legal claims have yet to lapse for which personally identifiable data is necessary in order to assert or defend such claims.
In detail, we store your personally identifiable data as follows:
We store personal data for a duration of three months. Longer storage will occur insofar as required in order to investigate identified attacks on our website.
We store personally identifiable data for the eventuality that you might have additional follow-up questions, for a period of six months. Longer storage only occurs insofar as this is necessary in order to process your request.
9. Individual Rights with Respect to Personal Data
You have the right to demand information about the personally identifiable data pertaining to you which we have stored. If said data are incorrect, incomplete or not relevant, you have the right to the correction or deletion of said data. Further, you have the right to restrict the processing of your data as well as the right to data portability. In the eventuality of legitimate interest on your part, you furthermore have the right to object to specific forms of data processing.
Insofar as we process your data on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (e) or (f) GDPR, you enjoy the right to object. Insofar as you do object to data processing, this shall cease in future, unless we can demonstrate compelling reasons for further processing that are worthy of protection and outweigh your interests associated with the objection.
Insofar as we have obtained and processed your data on the basis of your expressed consent, you may revoke this consent at any time with the consequence that, upon receipt of your revocation, we will no longer process your data for the purposes addressed in your original consent. Revocation of consent in no way affects the legality of data processing which had occurred pursuant to your consent prior to that consent being revoked.
Should you wish to make use of this right, please do so by means of the contact information provided under pt. 2. No explicit format for the request is required.
If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personally identifiable data has infringed your rights, in addition to the aforementioned rights you also have the right to submit a complaint to the competent public authorities. The office with authority over such matters, consistent with the GDPR, and responsible for evaluation of the complaint you might lodge, is the Austrian Data Protection Authority.
Status: March 2022